Portable Heat Flow Meter [HFM-201]
- Heat flow level in W/m2 or kcal/m2h and temperature°C can be switched and shown on display.
- Heat flow sensor model TR2-B is included.
- Data memory can save 20 groups of files totaling 100 sets of data in storage.
- 2-way power source from two AA dry cells (80-hour continuous run) or from AC adapter.
- Carrying case is included in the package.
- Data capture software enables you to inport measurement data into your PC in real time. (option)
- Optional printer is available.
|Measurement object||Heat flow and temperature|
|Display Range *1||Heat Flow: 0 to ±99,990 W/m² or kcal/m²h|
|Temperature: -40 to 750℃|
|Selectable units||Heat flow: W/m2, kcal/m2h or Temperature: °C|
|Sampling cycle||Selectable from 1, 2, 5 or 10 seconds|
|Display update||Synchronized with sampling cycle|
|Determination of mean value||Selection from moving average of 1 set (When set at ‘Off’), 2 sets, 10 sets and 30 sets of data|
|A and B Constants||A and B sensor constants are input by key entry.|
|Data memory||20 groups can be filed and total 100 sets of data are stored.|
|External communication||RS-232C port (one channel)|
|Ambient conditions||Temperature: 0 ~ 50°C
Humidity: 20 ~ 80%RH (subject no condensation)
|Power source||2 AA dry cells (80-hour continuous run) or AC adapter|
|Dimension||82(W) x 232(L) x 22(H) (mm)|
|Options||Data Capture Software for PC (including connecting cable)
Connecting Cable for printer