Software for Moisture Titrator [KF-Win]
KF-Win software enables your PC to control KEM's Karl Fischer Moisture Titrators,
MKV-710B, MKC-710B, MKC-520, MKA-520, MKS-520, MKC-510N, MKA-510N or MKS-510N.
When it is connected to MKV-710B or MKC-710B, the functions equivalent to MKV-710M or MKC-710M will be available.
- Windows® 7 or Windows® 10 Easy operation with PC
- Possible to output data such as result, method in PDF format
- ONE KF-Win software can control multiple Karl Fischer Moisture Titrators simultaneously. *1
- Possible to set a user ID and password to prevent a situation that some parameters were changed without noticing it.
- SOP Macro can display arbitrary messages and/or numeric inputs (up to 20 steps) on the screen.
- Fully GLP conformed
- Operation lock function mounted.
- Automatic folder creation function mounted.
- Any computer connected through LAN to the main computer directly connected to the titrator can perform re-analysis or re-calculation.
*1 When using multiple titrators, one needs as many key code cards as units.
|Operating system||Windows® 7 Professional (SP1 or later）32 or 64bit
or Windows® 10 Pro 64bit
|Memory||More than 1GB RAM|
|Hard disk space||40GB or more free space|
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0 or later
|Display||Resolution of 1024×768 or higher|
|Disk drive||CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive|
|Serial port||RS-232C D-sub male 9pin or USB port :1 port *1|
|Expansion slot (in expansion)||One empty PCI or LPCI slot or more|
1) One needs as many serial ports as Karl Fischer Moisture Titrators.Also another serial port is needed if connecting a balance or a barcode reader.
2) Please note that one serial port may be already used if the PC includes a modem.